Dentists for Africa attaches great importance to transparency and has therefore joined the Transparent Civil Society initiative. We are committed to making the following ten pieces of information available to the public and keeping them up to date.
1. name, registered office, address and year of foundation
- on name, registered office, address
- Year of foundation 1999
2. complete statutes as well as information about the goals of our organization
3. information on the tax benefit
- Dentists for Africa is, according to the last exemption notice we received from the Erfurt tax office (tax number 151/141/03427) dated June 11, 2020, exempt from corporate income tax for the assessment period 2016-2018 pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the Corporate Income Tax Act and from trade tax pursuant to Section 3 No. 6 of the Trade Tax Act.
4. name and function of key decision-makers
- on Executive Board
- DfA has two full-time employees. About 30 people on the extended board work for the association on a voluntary basis. Before the Corona pandemic, about 40 people volunteered annually in Kenya.
5. activity report
- on Organigram
7. Information on the source of funds
- Our information on the source of funds can be found in the 2019 Annual Report under "Einnahmen" (in German)
8. Information on the use of funds
- Our disclosures on use of funds are located in the 2019 Annual Report under "Ausgaben" (in German).
9. Affiliation with third parties under company law
- No social connection with third parties
10. Names of legal entities whose annual payments account for more than 10% of the total annual budget
- There have been no individual donations exceeding 10% of total annual revenue.